To all families, caregivers, therapists & staff at Bergh & cilliers physiotherapist
We have been monitoring the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) carefully and we are following the advice and guidelines from the WHO and South African National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD).
We appreciate your co-operation as we implement infection control measures to ensure the safety and health of all at our Physiotherapy rooms.
- If you or anyone in your immediate family, has been travelling overseas, please refrain from coming to the practice for a period of 14 days.
- If you or a close contact is diagnosed with COVID-19 please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY so we can take appropriate action.
- If any patient, parent or staff member is experiencing any symptoms such as fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat, please do not come to the practice. Contact the NICD hotline on 0800 029 999.
- All staff members and patients entering the practice are required to wash their hands with soap and water as well as spray their hands with the alcohol based hand sanitizer provided.
- All patients and therapists are required to wash their hands before and after each therapy session.
- All our frequently used clinical equipment will be wiped with disinfectant between uses.
- It is strongly advised that patients arrive on time (not early) for their appointments. It is required that patients and family members wait in their cars until their appointment time.
- All accompanying persons should wait in their cars and not in the waiting room.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in the waiting room.
We are committed to continuing to offer you and your family professional and safe services during this time. Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact us.
Team BERGH INC & BERGH and CILLIERS Physiotherapists
Thank you for your co-operation.
We look forward to hearing from you.